- Jan 2016 Hawaii General Membership Meeting
- HSEA seeking new Executive Director
- Final 2015 Regulatory Update
- Urgent NEM Update 11-2015
- Update on Pending and Grandfathered NEM Applications
- Merger Listening TONIGHT @6PM
- DER Docket Update & NEM FAQ
- NEM is now closed - Oct 2015 Regulatory Update
- Regulatory Update - Sept 2015
- HECO change in NEM submittal process
While many of you have likely already heard, we wanted to make sure our members were aware of the latest processing changes HECO announced for Net Energy Metering Agreements submitted on circuits with high saturation levels.
Previously, the NEM team at HECO used a percentage of the circuit capacity to determine whether interconnection could proceed without an interconnection requirements study (IRS) or upgrades to the circuit. To prevent surplus generation on any particular circuit, daytime minimum load (DML) will instead be considered--that is, the lowest load usage on record for a particular circuit.
Keep reading »