- SPI Solar Power International 2015
- HSEA Meeting Presentation available for download
- HSEA General Membership Meeting - June 2015
- HSEA Member Events - June 2015
- Vote today for the 2015 Intersolar Champion of Change
- May 2015 Large Legislative and Regulatory Update
- March 2015 Large PUC and GEMS Update
- 2015 Crossover Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Technical Requirements for NEM
- HSEA NEM Closure Update 2-25-2015
While many of you have likely already heard, we wanted to make sure our members were aware of the latest processing changes HECO announced for Net Energy Metering Agreements submitted on circuits with high saturation levels.
Previously, the NEM team at HECO used a percentage of the circuit capacity to determine whether interconnection could proceed without an interconnection requirements study (IRS) or upgrades to the circuit. To prevent surplus generation on any particular circuit, daytime minimum load (DML) will instead be considered--that is, the lowest load usage on record for a particular circuit.
Keep reading »