- HSEA NEM Closure Update 2-25-2015
- HSEA Reply to HECO Solar Moratorium
- NEM Capacity Remaining
- HSEA alert on grandfathering of NEM systems
- HECO informational meeting and legislative updates
- Transitional Distributed Generation Q&A Session
- Big Legislative Update 02-05-2015
- Legislative Hearing on NextEra Merger Jan 28
- Radical NEM changes
- HSEA General Membership Meeting Coming Soon
While many of you have likely already heard, we wanted to make sure our members were aware of the latest processing changes HECO announced for Net Energy Metering Agreements submitted on circuits with high saturation levels.
Previously, the NEM team at HECO used a percentage of the circuit capacity to determine whether interconnection could proceed without an interconnection requirements study (IRS) or upgrades to the circuit. To prevent surplus generation on any particular circuit, daytime minimum load (DML) will instead be considered--that is, the lowest load usage on record for a particular circuit.
Keep reading »