- HSEA July Monthly Report
- End of Grid Supply on Maui
- HSEA General Membership Dinner - June 16th
- HSEA June Monthly Report
- HSEA May Monthly Report
- HSEA Inaugural Monthly Report
- Jan 2016 Hawaii General Membership Meeting
- HSEA seeking new Executive Director
- Final 2015 Regulatory Update
- Urgent NEM Update 11-2015
While many of you have likely already heard, we wanted to make sure our members were aware of the latest processing changes HECO announced for Net Energy Metering Agreements submitted on circuits with high saturation levels.
Previously, the NEM team at HECO used a percentage of the circuit capacity to determine whether interconnection could proceed without an interconnection requirements study (IRS) or upgrades to the circuit. To prevent surplus generation on any particular circuit, daytime minimum load (DML) will instead be considered--that is, the lowest load usage on record for a particular circuit.
Keep reading »