- HSEA COMMENDS STATE SENATE APPROVAL OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TAX CREDIT BILL
- HSEA and UH Researches Duke It Out Over Energy Tax Credits
- HSEA Executive Director Responds to UHERO "Study"
- HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
- Lawmakers move to modify solar energy tax credits
- Rep. Gene Ward Downgrades Solar Industry to ‘Zygote’
- HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks Talks Tax Incentives with Hawaii News Now
- HSEA's Executive Director Letter to the Editor StarAdvertiser
- HSEA's Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks Speaks About Recent Tax Changes
- HSEA and Legislator Mike Gabbard Work Together for Renewable Future
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus