- Legislative Hearing on NextEra Merger Jan 28
- Radical NEM changes
- HSEA General Membership Meeting Coming Soon
- October 14 Gubernatorial Forum on Clean Energy
- Public Can Comment on DGIP and PSIP
- Legislative Hearing Next Friday
- Brief summary of HECO proposals to the PUC
- Storm Tips for PV Owners
- General Membership Meeting July 2014
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus