- HSEA May Monthly Report
- HSEA Inaugural Monthly Report
- Jan 2016 Hawaii General Membership Meeting
- HSEA seeking new Executive Director
- Final 2015 Regulatory Update
- Urgent NEM Update 11-2015
- Update on Pending and Grandfathered NEM Applications
- Merger Listening TONIGHT @6PM
- DER Docket Update & NEM FAQ
- NEM is now closed - Oct 2015 Regulatory Update
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus