- HSEA April Quarterly Report
- First General Membership Meeting of 2017
- HSEA January Monthly Report
- HSEA December Monthly Report
- HSEA Endorses General Election Candidates
- HSEA October Monthly Report
- HSEA September Monthly Report
- HSEA August Monthly Report
- Company List for Inverter Compliance
- HSEA July Monthly Report
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus