- SPI Solar Power International 2015
- HSEA Meeting Presentation available for download
- HSEA General Membership Meeting - June 2015
- HSEA Member Events - June 2015
- Vote today for the 2015 Intersolar Champion of Change
- May 2015 Large Legislative and Regulatory Update
- March 2015 Large PUC and GEMS Update
- 2015 Crossover Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Technical Requirements for NEM
- HSEA NEM Closure Update 2-25-2015
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus