- H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
- Massive Legislature & Regulatory Updates
- Legislation Cross Over THIS WEEK
- Upcoming Representative Election
- Rogue Systems
- Battery Storage Line Drawings
- Policy update: HECOs Transient Over-Voltage Mitigation Plan
- How to recover member login details
- Legislative update: HB 1943 HD 2, SB 2656 SD 1, and Interconnection Updates
- Legislative update: Board of Electricians and Plumbers PV Guidelines
HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
In this interview with Beth-Ann Koslovich, HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks discusses the solar bills that are currently in at the Hawaii State Legislature.
Click here to listen to the interview:
General Topics include:
1.) What is Distributed Generation?
2.) How residences and businesses can reduce their power bill?
3.) What are the benefits of Distributed Generation?
4.) How much does solar cost and why it should remain affordable
5.) What types of solar bills exist in the 2013 Legislative season?
6.) Utility scale project discussionblog comments powered by Disqus