- Jan 2016 Hawaii General Membership Meeting
- HSEA seeking new Executive Director
- Final 2015 Regulatory Update
- Urgent NEM Update 11-2015
- Update on Pending and Grandfathered NEM Applications
- Merger Listening TONIGHT @6PM
- DER Docket Update & NEM FAQ
- NEM is now closed - Oct 2015 Regulatory Update
- Regulatory Update - Sept 2015
- HECO change in NEM submittal process
Hawaii Solar Energy Association Proud to Release New Website!
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012
The Hawaii Solar Energy Association (HSEA) is proud to announce it's new website. The HSEA has been working diligently to create a website that is easy to use for everyone in the State of Hawaii. Homeowners and Businesses can now rely on a single location to find useful information for their homes and businesses as well as find HSEA Approved contractors and vendors.
HSEA members will now find it easier than ever before to manage their own HSEA information!
As the State's oldest solar advocacy non-profit company, the HSEA is proud to continue it's legacy as being the leading Solar Advocate for the State of Hawaii!blog comments powered by Disqus