- Regulatory Update 12-2-2013
- HECO to help Oahu solar customers caught in transition to new interconnection procedures
- HECO Net Energy Metering Changes
- HSEA COMMENDS STATE SENATE APPROVAL OF RENEWABLE ENERGY TAX CREDIT BILL
- HSEA and UH Researches Duke It Out Over Energy Tax Credits
- HSEA Executive Director Responds to UHERO "Study"
- HSEA Executive Director Featured on NPR
- Lawmakers move to modify solar energy tax credits
- Rep. Gene Ward Downgrades Solar Industry to ‘Zygote’
- HSEA Executive Director Leslie Cole-Brooks Talks Tax Incentives with Hawaii News Now
Hawaii Solar Energy Association Proud to Release New Website!
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012
The Hawaii Solar Energy Association (HSEA) is proud to announce it's new website. The HSEA has been working diligently to create a website that is easy to use for everyone in the State of Hawaii. Homeowners and Businesses can now rely on a single location to find useful information for their homes and businesses as well as find HSEA Approved contractors and vendors.
HSEA members will now find it easier than ever before to manage their own HSEA information!
As the State's oldest solar advocacy non-profit company, the HSEA is proud to continue it's legacy as being the leading Solar Advocate for the State of Hawaii!blog comments powered by Disqus