- Regulatory Update - June 2015
- SPI Solar Power International 2015
- HSEA Meeting Presentation available for download
- HSEA General Membership Meeting - June 2015
- HSEA Member Events - June 2015
- Vote today for the 2015 Intersolar Champion of Change
- May 2015 Large Legislative and Regulatory Update
- March 2015 Large PUC and GEMS Update
- 2015 Crossover Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Technical Requirements for NEM
Hawaii Solar Energy Association Proud to Release New Website!
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012
The Hawaii Solar Energy Association (HSEA) is proud to announce it's new website. The HSEA has been working diligently to create a website that is easy to use for everyone in the State of Hawaii. Homeowners and Businesses can now rely on a single location to find useful information for their homes and businesses as well as find HSEA Approved contractors and vendors.
HSEA members will now find it easier than ever before to manage their own HSEA information!
As the State's oldest solar advocacy non-profit company, the HSEA is proud to continue it's legacy as being the leading Solar Advocate for the State of Hawaii!blog comments powered by Disqus