- Rogue Systems and Battery Update
- H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
- Massive Legislature & Regulatory Updates
- Legislation Cross Over THIS WEEK
- Upcoming Representative Election
- Rogue Systems
- Battery Storage Line Drawings
- Policy update: HECOs Transient Over-Voltage Mitigation Plan
- How to recover member login details
- Legislative update: HB 1943 HD 2, SB 2656 SD 1, and Interconnection Updates
Hawaii Solar Energy Association Proud to Release New Website!
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012
The Hawaii Solar Energy Association (HSEA) is proud to announce it's new website. The HSEA has been working diligently to create a website that is easy to use for everyone in the State of Hawaii. Homeowners and Businesses can now rely on a single location to find useful information for their homes and businesses as well as find HSEA Approved contractors and vendors.
HSEA members will now find it easier than ever before to manage their own HSEA information!
As the State's oldest solar advocacy non-profit company, the HSEA is proud to continue it's legacy as being the leading Solar Advocate for the State of Hawaii!blog comments powered by Disqus