- 2015 Crossover Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Technical Requirements for NEM
- HSEA NEM Closure Update 2-25-2015
- HSEA Reply to HECO Solar Moratorium
- NEM Capacity Remaining
- HSEA alert on grandfathering of NEM systems
- HECO informational meeting and legislative updates
- Transitional Distributed Generation Q&A Session
- Big Legislative Update 02-05-2015
- Legislative Hearing on NextEra Merger Jan 28
Hawaii Solar Energy Association Proud to Release New Website!
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012
The Hawaii Solar Energy Association (HSEA) is proud to announce it's new website. The HSEA has been working diligently to create a website that is easy to use for everyone in the State of Hawaii. Homeowners and Businesses can now rely on a single location to find useful information for their homes and businesses as well as find HSEA Approved contractors and vendors.
HSEA members will now find it easier than ever before to manage their own HSEA information!
As the State's oldest solar advocacy non-profit company, the HSEA is proud to continue it's legacy as being the leading Solar Advocate for the State of Hawaii!blog comments powered by Disqus