- HSEA August Monthly Report
- Company List for Inverter Compliance
- HSEA July Monthly Report
- End of Grid Supply on Maui
- HSEA General Membership Dinner - June 16th
- HSEA June Monthly Report
- HSEA May Monthly Report
- HSEA Inaugural Monthly Report
- Jan 2016 Hawaii General Membership Meeting
- HSEA seeking new Executive Director
H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014
A quick update: HB 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed through Ways And Means on Friday. This is good news! Appropriations were taken out of the bill (which is common practice) so the bill is definitely going to conference. Conference begins April 14th.
Otherwise, the next hearing on the C-60 licenses currently considered at the Board of Electricians and Plumbers is on April 15th, in the morning. If you wish to submit testimony or comments, the deadline is April 4th. HSEA has already submitted a petition asking that the current decision making process be deferred in lieu of a formal rule making process.
The proposed rules have been posted in the Member's area.