- Final 2015 Regulatory Update
- Urgent NEM Update 11-2015
- Update on Pending and Grandfathered NEM Applications
- Merger Listening TONIGHT @6PM
- DER Docket Update & NEM FAQ
- NEM is now closed - Oct 2015 Regulatory Update
- Regulatory Update - Sept 2015
- HECO change in NEM submittal process
- Upcoming Public Hearings on HECO Merger
- Non-Export PV Plus Storage System FAQ
H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014
A quick update: HB 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed through Ways And Means on Friday. This is good news! Appropriations were taken out of the bill (which is common practice) so the bill is definitely going to conference. Conference begins April 14th.
Otherwise, the next hearing on the C-60 licenses currently considered at the Board of Electricians and Plumbers is on April 15th, in the morning. If you wish to submit testimony or comments, the deadline is April 4th. HSEA has already submitted a petition asking that the current decision making process be deferred in lieu of a formal rule making process.
The proposed rules have been posted in the Member's area.