- Regulatory Update - June 2015
- SPI Solar Power International 2015
- HSEA Meeting Presentation available for download
- HSEA General Membership Meeting - June 2015
- HSEA Member Events - June 2015
- Vote today for the 2015 Intersolar Champion of Change
- May 2015 Large Legislative and Regulatory Update
- March 2015 Large PUC and GEMS Update
- 2015 Crossover Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Technical Requirements for NEM
H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014
A quick update: HB 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed through Ways And Means on Friday. This is good news! Appropriations were taken out of the bill (which is common practice) so the bill is definitely going to conference. Conference begins April 14th.
Otherwise, the next hearing on the C-60 licenses currently considered at the Board of Electricians and Plumbers is on April 15th, in the morning. If you wish to submit testimony or comments, the deadline is April 4th. HSEA has already submitted a petition asking that the current decision making process be deferred in lieu of a formal rule making process.
The proposed rules have been posted in the Member's area.