- HSEA April Quarterly Report
- First General Membership Meeting of 2017
- HSEA January Monthly Report
- HSEA December Monthly Report
- HSEA Endorses General Election Candidates
- HSEA October Monthly Report
- HSEA September Monthly Report
- HSEA August Monthly Report
- Company List for Inverter Compliance
- HSEA July Monthly Report
H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014
A quick update: HB 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed through Ways And Means on Friday. This is good news! Appropriations were taken out of the bill (which is common practice) so the bill is definitely going to conference. Conference begins April 14th.
Otherwise, the next hearing on the C-60 licenses currently considered at the Board of Electricians and Plumbers is on April 15th, in the morning. If you wish to submit testimony or comments, the deadline is April 4th. HSEA has already submitted a petition asking that the current decision making process be deferred in lieu of a formal rule making process.
The proposed rules have been posted in the Member's area.