- Legislative Hearing on NextEra Merger Jan 28
- Radical NEM changes
- HSEA General Membership Meeting Coming Soon
- October 14 Gubernatorial Forum on Clean Energy
- Public Can Comment on DGIP and PSIP
- Legislative Hearing Next Friday
- Brief summary of HECO proposals to the PUC
- Storm Tips for PV Owners
- General Membership Meeting July 2014
H B 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014
A quick update: HB 1943 HD 2 SD 1 passed through Ways And Means on Friday. This is good news! Appropriations were taken out of the bill (which is common practice) so the bill is definitely going to conference. Conference begins April 14th.
Otherwise, the next hearing on the C-60 licenses currently considered at the Board of Electricians and Plumbers is on April 15th, in the morning. If you wish to submit testimony or comments, the deadline is April 4th. HSEA has already submitted a petition asking that the current decision making process be deferred in lieu of a formal rule making process.
The proposed rules have been posted in the Member's area.