As the Solar Industry of Hawaii continues to grow, the confusion on which contractors to choose will also grow. However, you can now rest assured that the HSEA is here to support your concerns. The HSEA ensures that its members adopt the highest quality standards when it comes to materials and installation.
The HSEA is indebted to the State of Hawaii to provide homeowners and businesses with the best contractors.
The HSEA checks the BBB reports as well as the history of any company applying, ensuring that all HSEA contractors are fully licensed and trained to handle your needs properly. So, before you make your final decision on which contractor to choose, be sure to see if they are an HSEA member contractor.
Here are some of the guidelines for becoming an HSEA Member Contractor:
- C-13 License including C-61 (Solar Water Heating) and C-60 (Photovoltaic) specialty licenses
- Favorable Reputation with City and County
- Favorable BBB and DCCA License board rating
- Completion of a minimum of 10 grid-tied solar projects
- High Customer Satisfaction