Turbocharge your success with the Efficiency Sales Professional™ Certification Program
ESP boot camp sponsored by Hawaii Energy
How much more successful would you and your team be at advancing efficiency initiatives if you had professional training on how to:
- Identify and capture the attention of the highest-quality prospects
- Quantify and monetize all of the benefits of enhanced efficiency
- Understand how people in different segments and decision-making roles view and value efficiency
- Generate proposals and supporting financials that are concise and compelling
- Understand the differences between how owner-occupants, landlords, and tenants view and value efficiency
- Generate compelling value propositions
Register today and get 6 intense days of training with Mark Jewell and a year of on-going, customized coaching and drip-irrigation content reinforcement. Learn more about the Efficiency Sales Certification Program.
Monday, June 10, 2013 – Saturday June 15, 2013
Instruction from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM M-F, 8:30 AM – 3PM Sat
Registration and networking begin at 7:30 AM
$350.00, thanks to a generous subsidy from Hawaii Energy. The program fee includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments each day, a professional headshot, and a year of on-going support through the Ninja Network. Note: Subsidized seats are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is limited to 10 individuals per company.
Hawaii Energy is subsidizing the cost of this program for Hawaii, Honolulu, and Maui county residents. Residents of other counties must pay the unsubsidized program fee of $3,500. If you are a resident of another county, and would like to attend, please call us at (808) 838-9940 to process your registration and payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellations will be accepted up to two weeks before the boot camp. If you are unable to attend any of the dates, we will works with you to coordinate a make-up session.
1. Reserve your seat here. Your registration status will be “pending” until steps 2 and 3 have been completed.
2. Send the following credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please provide a bio or resume demonstrating more than one year’s experience in any of the following areas:
- design, sales, maintenance or monitoring of significant-scale electricity equipment or systems
- direct involvement in the design and/or implementation of energy-related programs
- sales, or marketing-related endeavors with an intention to begin or continue working in the energy efficiency/conservation arena in Hawaii
OR, write a compelling essay explaining how this training will help you help the ratepayers of Hawaii Directly achieve Hawaii Energy’s mission (see website)
3. Once your credentials have been received and it has been determined that you meet the qualifications, your registration will be approved. You will receive a confirmation email.
Questions? Contact EEFG at (808) 333-7225 or email@example.com.